Please check out my other blogs, Solomon's Conservative Wisdom, Solomon's Conservative Wisdom II, and
Solomon's Conservative Wisdom at Townhall.com and tell me what you think.

Historical Facts

July 2010

Current Health Issues

I am currently having health issues for information and to possibly help see here, My Recent Health Issue.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Health & Situation Update 9/12/12

I feel its time not for an update but rather a rant, since I got out of the hospital June 4th I have tried and tried to get help, support, and some level of human kindness from others. I can not even get that from my mother who when I was afraid to go to school due to bulling slapped me in the face and said quote “You are ruining my life!” I have had more problems then I like to admit physical and mental, and when I finally reach out for help I get sorry can’t help you. I try for years to stand on my own feet, payed the stupid government taxes and when I need the help I’m not eligible. Then private individuals ignore my pleas for help. Except one person who gave me $25, just one person in three months I can not truly express my gratitude to that person.

At this point if something doesn’t change for the better I expect things to quickly go downhill for me.

http://igg.me/p/214841?a=793953

David Flythe
Augusta Ga
9/12/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment