Please check out my other blogs, Solomon's Conservative Wisdom, Solomon's Conservative Wisdom II, and
Solomon's Conservative Wisdom at Townhall.com and tell me what you think.

Historical Facts

July 2010

Current Health Issues

I am currently having health issues for information and to possibly help see here, My Recent Health Issue.

Monday, September 10, 2012

News bites of the Month

I'm starting something new with some links I have saved over the last month that I found interesting and thought of writing something on them but never got to it.

First is something from my local area where three criminals bust into gun store using a stolen van, the owner was there at the time and after they shouted kill the MFer (they used the full word by the way) he shot and killed one of the three; Gun Store Owner Opens Fire on 3 Burglars After They Drove Van Through Wall

Second is something humorous as Sandra Fluke called an O'Reilly joke offensive;
‘Clearly Offensive’: Sandra Fluke Responds to Bill O‘Reilly’s Condom/Balloon Drop Crack

On the illegal immigration front an interview with the director of the new movie "They Come To America”
Controversial Film on Illegal Immigration Debuts and We Talk With the Movie’s Director

An attack on Israel in NYC in Ads in the Subway system;
‘Anti-Israel’ Ad Campaign Causes Outrage in NYC

And the last for this post is one on the new regulations on the abortion clinics of Mississippi, which by the way I think is a good law; Judge Rules Mississippi’s Only Abortion Clinic Can Stay Open for Now, While Allowing Strict Law to Take Effect

And a much older on which I might still do something with, Also I think this might be true, Obama's true father; New Film Suggests Obama‘s ’Real’ Father Was His Commie Journalist Mentor

That's it for now. I'll probably add a few more to this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment