Please check out my other blogs, Solomon's Conservative Wisdom, Solomon's Conservative Wisdom II, and
Solomon's Conservative Wisdom at Townhall.com and tell me what you think.

Historical Facts

July 2010

Current Health Issues

I am currently having health issues for information and to possibly help see here, My Recent Health Issue.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Truth of Mitt Romney's Character

On Friday September fourteenth Glenn Beck did an hour on Mitt Romney's Character since the drive by media will not tell the story and he's providing the full episode to watch I'm posting it here to spread the word on Romney's Character. Send this to everyone who is thinking of voting third party or not voting for Romney. Our only hope for the future is to remove Obama.



Solomon

No comments:

Post a Comment