Please check out my other blogs, Solomon's Conservative Wisdom, Solomon's Conservative Wisdom II, and
Solomon's Conservative Wisdom at Townhall.com and tell me what you think.

Historical Facts

July 2010

Current Health Issues

I am currently having health issues for information and to possibly help see here, My Recent Health Issue.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Crimanal Loving Anonymous Poster.

This entire post is dedicated thanks to an Anonymous Poster who said this, "You idiot......you're so shallow minded. What you post in response to me....is such a stupid unintelligent discussion" In response to my post Parole What is it Good For?




First I don't think "it" even read the post, by the way I am going to use the term "it" since the poster decided to be anonymous, "it" didn't tell me why I was "shallow minded?" If you read my post my point was on criminals who shouldn't be released on parole or any other method. The person I chronicled in the post one James Donald King who was paroled 2 years after he had been recaptured from being an escaped fugitive for nine years, by the way he escaped while he was serving a sentence for first degree murder.

I guess I was too shallow for “it” because I would like the parole board not to just let someone out based on a progressive belief system.

Second continuing what I started with the original post all I and other conservatives want is someone to pay justice, if you kill someone in cold blooded murder and you’re sane six years for that murder isn’t enough especially if you skip out for nine years on that sentence, that is not justice. On the reverse side if you kill some one in an accident and you weren’t at fault you should not get a life sentence in prison. If you look at what is happening in Vermont with the pedophiles that is exactly the kind of progressive belief system that I am talking about, but I am sure we are too tough on these poor individuals according to my Anonymous Commenter, despite the fact those criminal scum are abusing children.

Lastly “it” didn’t seem to notice that I said “As a Christian I believe in for forgiveness and redemption, but it must also be tempered with wisdom and common sense to judge these individuals if they are ready to be put back in to civil society.” Sometimes I think people like my Anonymous Commenter think the only people in prison are innocent misunderstood people. Don’t get me wrong there are innocent people in prison unfortunately, and there are people in prison who deserve a second chance (and to a lesser extent a few who deserve a third or fourth chance, that of course depends on what crime they committed.) I don’t want to get ride of parole, clemency, or pardons, I just want more Common Sense used when you are using those options.

I want to finish with the words of Christ from John 8:10-11 “10. When Jesus had lifted Himself up and saw none but the woman, He said unto her, "Woman, where are those thine accusers? Hath no man condemned thee?" 11. She said, "No man, Lord." And Jesus said unto her, "Neither do I condemn thee; go, and sin no more." The key here is the last three words that so many seem to ignore on the left.

Solomon.

P.S. I might have been a little hard on my Anonymous Commenter, but having been bullied in the past I don't take kindly to someone who pulls a "drive by"hoping to intimidate me

No comments:

Post a Comment