Please check out my other blogs, Solomon's Conservative Wisdom, Solomon's Conservative Wisdom II, and
Solomon's Conservative Wisdom at Townhall.com and tell me what you think.

Historical Facts

July 2010

Current Health Issues

I am currently having health issues for information and to possibly help see here, My Recent Health Issue.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Historical Facts for June 2010

I am starting something to go with my posts for this blog, Historical Facts that have a connection with a recent post I have done. These will have a point to them that connects with something in that post.

Captain Michael Healy, who commanded the Cutter Bear from 1886 to 1895, was the first Black American to command a vessel for the United States Government.

If you want to read previous comments on this go to, Rand Paul is More Right then Wrong. Otherwise please comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment